It's a bummer but it happens. You're at an event, all is moving along steadily, and then you hear that crash...and you think "noooooo!"... We've all been there - but do not fear - all will be fine - just follow these 5 easy steps!
1) Remain calm! Working at an event can sometimes get the adrenaline pumping, but keeping your cool is one of the best things you can do.
2) Designate someone to stand in front of the broken glass pile to keep an eye out so no one steps in this area.
3) Grab gloves and the closest broom and dustpan.
4) Put gloves on and CAREFULLY sweep all pieces into the dustpan.
5) This one is the most important step during an event: Dispose the refuse into a plastic bag in a cardboard box and place that box separate from the typical trash so others do not mix it together - and mark that box with "Broken Glass". We do not want anyone getting hurt in this process!
Tapuz Staffing LLC specializes in providing hardworking, friendly, reliable and presentable staff for any event.