Our NYC Promotional Model and Guest Services Staff had some great fun at a pop-up exhibit in Soho. It was an exciting multi-day event where visitors were able to immerse themselves in photographic an interactive installations - we were thrilled to be a part of it!
So what does a Guest Services staff member do?
As we all know, the number of variations for of an event are infinite, so this is just a general overview of what our Guest Services Staff may do:
- Greet guests
- Guide them through the event space
- Engage in conversation - see if they are enjoying the event
- Assist with any questions they may have about the event or physical space
- Offer giveaways, if any, for event
- Provide general support to guests, if needed
- And as always for all of our staff, smile and convey a great positive attitude to ensure that all attendees have a pleasant experience!