This weekend our New York City Street Team staff was out and about in Central Park during a large-scale fundraising walk. We were thrilled to be a part of such an important event!
So what does our Street Team do at a fundraising walk?
- Sets up the event (sometimes the day ahead or overnight right before the event begins)
- Cheers on participants
- Engages with attendees to share information
- Passes out giveaways or samples
- Maintains appearance of event
- Breaks down all of the signage and supplies at the end
Of course all of these details can vary from event to event, based on what is needed - that's what makes this industry so exciting!